Ringtones are uploaded/submitted by visitors on this site. We are not responsible for the accuracy of
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Mp3Ring.org rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service infringes upon your copyright,
you may send notice to [email protected] requesting that the material or access to the material
be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), by providing us with the following
information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details). The
notice must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive
right that is allegedly infringed. (Simply typing your name at the end of an email or electronically
transmitted letter will suffice as an "electronic signature.")
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted
works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works
at that site. (You can give us a list of the copyrighted works you own and a brief description of the
works, attach a copy of the works or send us the URL for a website that displays the works you own.)
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing
activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably
sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. (Identify the infringing material by
sending us the URL (https://mp3ring.org/id) for the content you claim is infringing
and identify the portion that is infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number,
and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that you "have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is
not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." (You can simply copy this statement and
put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
- A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that
the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
allegedly infringed." (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the
statement is true.)
Without such information we cannot reasonably comply with our obligations to intellectual property owners
and to the members of the our community.